Monday, August 7, 2017

Monday, August 7, 2017

Fishing for salmon!!

Hi,

We went fishing this morning...first time and so fun!  We caught FOUR fish.  So, sorry!  I'm on the computer late and will only be able to be on for a little while; however, this will be a picture overload email!!

 My fish (just kidding--)
Here's one of the four I caught!!!


My four fish + my favorite little boy (he reminds me so much of my little brother Channing!)

So, we had transfer calls this week and you are not going to believe who my new companion is.....SISTER COX!!!!!  I am seriously so excited to be companions with her again, and so relieved.  She will be awesome for this ward.  In our very last prayer that we said together before we were assigned new companions, we prayed that we would be companions again, and the Lord answered our prayer.  

 Saying goodbye to my "dearly departed" companion (departing from the mission to return home)

We also go to the airport tomorrow to pick up 24 new missionaries (the biggest group this mission has ever had!), and sadly, there are only two sisters out of the 24.  But, they will be staying with us until Wednesday, so it will be fun.  Things will be crazy the next few days...!

 Mission Leader's Conference

Sorry I have been so bad at keeping in touch.  My current companion is going home in two days, so she hasn't emailed much this last transfer, and so neither have I.  Hope you know how much I love and miss you!

Sister Lake
Anchorage Alaska Mission 

 Pre-fillet of 50-lb. salmon
Post-fillet of salmon
Downtown Anchorage building painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment